During the past few years of The en bloc fever, many HUDC projects collectively sold and redeveloped into new condominiums. District 19, specifically in Hougang, will have its final HUDC development to make way for brand new mega Condominum: The Florence Residences in Hougang Avenue 2.
Following their successful maiden venture with Stirling Residences last year, Hong Kong-listed and Shenzhen-based Chinese property firm, Logan Property, kickstarts the 2019 property market by launching Florence Residences in Singapore’s Northeast.
Top 5 reasons why you should consider The Florence Residences
1. The Florence Residences is within proximity to Kovan, a lively neighbourhood comprising a bowling centre,Heartland Mall, great food including popular Ponggol Nasi Lemak and Lola’s Café, and not forgetting Kovan MRT which is just 8 minute walk away.
2. Besides Kovan, The Florence Residences is also near Hougang Central, the heart of Hougang Estate. Adding to existing amenities that includes Hougang Mall and Bus Interchange is the recently announced Cross Island Line (CRL) that will transform the current Hougang MRT into a Interchange by 2029. The good news is that CRL interchange stations(near Hougang Polyclinic) is a mere 6-minute walk from home.
3. Good and reputable schools are also aplenty within 1km for children to study and live near.
4. This project features a whopping 128 condo facilities with 12 clubs and a 2-year complimentary classes and workshops within the condo. Residents can also tap on to concierge service and 24/7 Parcel Collection Corner according to their needs.
5. Surrounded by mainly landed housing and facing Hougang Stadium, residents will get to enjoy a great 270-degree unblocked views.
Book An Appointment to view The Florence Residences ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of The Florence Residences Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.